Monday, April 16, 2012

Mists of Pandaria Beta Screenshots

Well, long time no post, but I finally have something that has me as excited about the game as the Cataclysm beta... and that's the Mists of Pandaria beta! And even more exciting, this time I'm in the beta myself!

So after spending way too much time oo-ing and ah-ing over the scenery I decided I needed to be taking screenshots of all these beautiful areas. I love using these as desktop wallpapers but thought I should share these with the web and whoever wanted to see them. I apologize that some screens might seem dark, most of them are taken late at night which is when i end up playing most of the time.

Click on previews to see full size picture















































































































































































































































































A lot more screenshots will be on the way as I find more pretty and interesting areas in the world, so keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment